Terms and Conditions
‘You’ – The Customer
‘Us,’ ‘We’ or ‘The Company’ – Lily White Decor
‘T&C’s’ – Terms and Conditions
The customer (as named overleaf) agrees to hire from Lily White Company on the Terms and Conditions set out below and overleaf. For the removal of doubt, the contract extends to any replacement plants, planters or any other hired equipment supplied, for those originally supplied.
- In the instance of this, a rental agreement, all plants, planters, containers, artwork (of any material description) or other accessory as described on corresponding paperwork, remains the property of Lily White Company (Us). The Customer (You) agrees to treat all property belonging to Us with care and respect, and agrees also that you will not remove or sell, or have cause to be removed or sold, any property belonging to us, from the address to which it was delivered and installed by Us.
- We will provide ALL maintenance and service requirements for the specified and identified property belonging to Us and rented to You. This to include all watering, feeding, pruning, cleaning and pest control of plants, and all other identified maintenance or display requirements. Any plant that displays NATURAL disease or other cause of failing will be replaced with a similar plant, without additional cost to You.
- You will be liable for the cost of insuring and replacing of plants (or other rented property) in the event of fire, theft, vandalism or unintentional damage. You will also be liable for the cost of replacing plants lost due to maintenance staff being denied access to the plants during agreed hours or due to a lack of : an unrestricted water supply, adequate temperature control, natural light requirements. Such costs to be determined upon the typical retail value of rented property, at the time loss occurs. Such losses will not exceed the ‘Total Display Value’ shown overleaf. The ‘Total Display Value’ should be used by You for insurance purposes.
- We reserve the right to terminate this agreement at any time, and enter the premises where our property is believed to be situated in order to recover possession of it, if: You fail to pay the sum due under our agreement, when payment is due, or you fail to insure our property as stipulated above, or if your business is declared bankrupt or otherwise ceases to trade. You may cancel this agreement at any time by giving the necessary pre-requisite notice period of termination. In the event of early termination for any reason by either You or Us, You agree to pay the balance of all rental fees outstanding for the remainder of the original rental period. Such payment must be made in full within 30-days of the termination of this agreement.
- We reserve the right to terminate this agreement, or adjust the rental charges for the goods originally supplied (or replaced) at the end of the rental period shown overleaf.
- This contract will ‘run on’ unless You request in writing that our property be removed from location at the end of the contract period. Thereafter, You will Us 30-days written notice of termination.